Ancestry Family Tree Maker +1-888-575-2545
Ancestry is a personal held online company based in Lehi, Utah. The largest genealogy company in the world, it operates a network of genealogical data their historical records through related genetic genealogy websites. Ancestry provides access to approximately 20 billion historical data and records, to have 3 million subscribers, and to have sold 14 million DNA kits to their subscribed customers. Ancestry offers you the best way to find generations of your Family and their life journey with stories. It’s easy to get started with Ancestry.com and also to grow your family treesthat ties your history together over time through 100 million family trees updated in the portal.
It’s easy to get started and build your family tree with ancestry.com by following these simple steps:-
- Add you details such as your Name, Parents and Grandparents, dates, Locations as every details helps to locate your ancestors and to know your family roots.
- Look for a leaf is a hint that may find something about your ancestors in one of a billion historical data and records. Hints help you do the searching with various family trees.
- Explore your records and find some amazing facts and details about your ancestors and add to your family tree.
- Know about your ancestor’s birth place and much more in our 20 billion records that are facts, dates, relationship and so much you can learn.
- · Ancestry offers a more complete picture of a person with its unique feature that gives a detailed timeline called as a life story, Historical insights that shaped them and find their pictures, their true stories and discoveries.
Your DNA reveals more than ever your origins to your family’s health. It offers you to simply opt for a DNA check through activating a kit and following the instructions. The Ancestry DNA utilises advanced DNA science to predict your genetic ethnicity going back multiple generations and provides insight into such possibilities and also helps you find new family connections from the tree matches.
Activate the Kit online as without activating it you cannot get you DNA results.
Enter the 15 digit code from the collection tube as this code links your sample and is it the only way to identify your sample.
Gather DNA by filling your saliva that less than 1/4th teaspoon is at or just above the wavy line on the tube. Do not overfill and also advised to not to drink, eat or smoke or chew gum for 30 minutes before going for the test.
Replace the fennel with a cap that will stabilizes the DNA in your saliva.
When the blue solution from the cap has emptied into the tube then tightenit to release the stabilizing fluid.
Shake the tube for at least five seconds to make sure that the sample mixes thoroughly with the stabilizing solution.
Place the tube collection bag provided in your DNA kit and then seal it with an adhesive strip.
Place your sample in the prepaid mailing box, seal it and mail it in.
With everything that you experienced with the Ancestry DNA you also get a snapshot of your genetics based on a select set of health conditions along with the tools and resources to help you plan next steps with a healthcare counsellor from lifestyle changes to consulting genetic counsellors chart a healthier path forward.
Ancestry Health offers
- Genetic Counsellors- Ancestry® has collaborated with PWN Health, an independent identity group of on board-certified physicians and genetic counsellors that helps in connecting people to safe diagnostic procedures and genetic tests. It helps you understand and make smart choices with your results for the future.
- Genetic Variants- AncestryHealth®includes tests learnedand executed by our independent laboratory on board partners, which look for and refers to the DNA differences known to be linked to individual health conditions. Know as to what each condition means and what to learn from your reports. You also jet wellness reports which can show how genetics may influence certain characteristics of your wellness.
A) Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome
B) Lynch Syndrome
B) Sickle Cell Anemia
C) Tay-Sachs Disease
Heart and Blood Health
At Ancestry®, your privacy is at a top importance. Ancestry is committed to take care of your privacy of your Personal Information, handling it in a responsible manner, and securing it. We believe in being honest, direct and transparent. Ancestry follows three guiding principles for maintaining your privacy.
Transparency – We be transparent about your personal information of what we collect and process it accordingly.
Control– We give access to your personal information that you provide to us, including your DNA records, how to use shared and retained.
Frequently Asked Question
What technology is behind Ancestry DNA service?
It uses microarray-based autosomal DNA testing, which explore a person’s entire genome at over 700,000 locations, all with a simple saliva sample provided with Ancestry DNA kit.
How is DNA test will help me with my search?
It helps to discover about you families past, your ancestral roots as well as updates and confirms information in your family tree.
How does Ancestry DNA test differs from other DNA test?
It more comprehensive than the other DNA testing procedures. The Test is gender neutral and more relevant and recent.
How do I see my results?
You receive an email from Ancestry DNA with a link to view your results once the results are ready.
When to expect Ancestry Health results?
It takes 6-8 weeks to report after ordering.
What Ancestry Health tells you and can upgrading form Ancestry DNA to Ancestry Health Possible?
Ancestry health looks for the increased risk for breast cancer, colorectal, cardiomyopathy and much more. Yes upgrading from Ancestry DNA to Ancestry Health is possible.